14 Jul 2020

Panchakshar: The Courageous Story of Five Indians - 14


“You are quite true Sankat Bhai, and normally everybody is not capable of doing preparation. Those who are strong at resources and whose parents are strong at heart, that if the child is not able to make the way, they will be able to do something at the end can dare to do so. Alok Tiwari was being stated child of rickshaw puller, who had taken coaching in Delhi where fees of a single subject is 30000. Can a rickshaw puller’s child spend so umuch?” Madhsudan told.
“Are yaar what is there in such a life? I am seeing the situation of UP PCS. Class 1-2 PCS is held once in 4 years in Gujarat. Jharkhand etc. are having the same in every two years. The time will pass rapidly and there is no surety of job. Doing job leaving old parents at village is also not recommendable. You may say whatever you want but now I feel that I shall leave the dreams of being an administrator and do MBA. At least there will be some thing in my hand.” Ganpat expressed himself.
“See friends, it has rightly been said that when a ship is at verge of drowning rats find the way to escape at earliest.” Param commented mischievously.
“Yes I am rat, but I am rat of lord Ganesha; who shows way to Ganpati and becomes reason for bane to Moon. I am son of a farmer. It will be very difficult for me to admit that I study for years and return empty handed with mourning face to my home and be reason of stress for my father. Being a Guajarati doing such a loss making business is not acceptable to me at any cost. If a Guajarati puts his mind and efforts he can make money even from stones, then why should spend the resources and time of family for such a bitter life?” Ganpat replied in the same manner immediately.
“You are rightly saying Ganpat Bhai.” Madhusudan was in his support this time. “Param’s father is an industrialist, so he is having trees bearing money. He can have it any time and spend it anywhere. We are the people who will have to face, once he joins his father’s business life will become cakewalk for him. And you cannot rely upon these government jobs. Now a day’s students are taken as sheep & goats, everybody has to pass through the screening so that there is no unwanted animal. They know very well that there is a long line of unemployed people, so the bar of qualifications and eligibility criteria is raising day by day whereas increase in salary for the same position becomes question of expense and budget and attracts nation’s concern altogether. I have seen only two things increasing from the days I have become aware first is inflation rate and other one is eligibility criteria for the jobs.
“Bhai you people may do whatever you wish to, I don’t care about that. I cannot break my father’s dream. I can’t prove that my father was not worthy or I am not his blood and till the time there is a drop of blood in my body I will keep trying. If I feel suffocated by the situations I will dry it up in my burning heart but will never quit.” This was Sankat’s firm resolve.
“My Abbu is also having this single dream that I become knowledgeable and respected as his friend. How can I become such a irresponsible person that I don’t fulfil a single dream of my father just to go to the same swamp where my father has managed to get some name by just floating above the surface. No, not at all; I have to rise from the swamp and keep our family stainless for which my father has devoted his life.” Asgar too got emotional.
“Whatever you people want to do, you may do; I don’t bother about that. I just know one thing- that I never wanted and neither ever said that I would like to be an IAS or IPS and what I wish to be, I certainly will be sooner or later.” Param cleared himself.
Now everything was crystal clear. The goals and their chasers along with the degree of certainty and devotion could be easily identified. It is the rug of mind which helps in cleaning the mist of uncertainty and brings the targets nearer and the light of aim attracts the chaser so much that he achieves the target as if it would have been a cake walk.

 

 

No comments: